Saturday 17 September 2011

London Fashion Week SS12 Begins!!


It's that time of year again for London to host the Spring/Summer collections by renowned fashion designers from all around the globe, and of course I was there to snap everything first hand. Unfortunately, this season, the 'Press' criteria has been kicked up a notch so UK Bloggers, such as moi, are only issued with an Exhibition Pass. Don't worry, I do plan to fight my case but initially I thought my chances of sneaking into fashion shows were bust. However, while queueing for Caroline Charles, I met a follow blogger who was kind enough to invite me along to a few shows, including behind the scenes, parties and more! So apart from saving my day, Farrukh has totally made my London Fashion Week! 

Kind thanks to Farrukh for the photographs

No comments:

Post a Comment