Tuesday 7 December 2010

I spy: Michael Kors - Hamilton Bag

Firstly, I have to apologise for the lack of posts recently. I will be updating regularly from now on :) x

So, with Christmas round the corner I've started to day-dream of all those pretty, shiny things I'd love Santa to deliver...and one happens to be a lovely Michael Kors Hamilton bag, at $298. 


It's a shame to admit that I have been using the same beaten down bag for the past 4 years and with that much devotion to one bag, I'm starting to feel the time is right to move on to bigger, better things. Of course I'm still dreaming of that Prada tote, but the Michael Kors Hamilton seems to be a winner among the faces of the fashion world and as it goes, I've fallen in love with it too.

© altamira: models off duty

The top row features French model Constantine Jablonski, with the second shot of her leaving the SS11 Chanel Show back in Paris Fashion Week. The bottom left is the beautiful Swedish model, Frida Gustavsson, and to her right, Karmen Pedaru. 

...I've been a good girl all year Santa! Or if all else fails, a girl needs to treat herself once in a while.

1 comment:

  1. Oh, I'm in love now. What a gorgeous bag... and totally Christmas present worthy!!

    ~Tabitha

    ReplyDelete