Tuesday 19 July 2011

Burberry Body


Burberry, a true British emblem, will soon launch their new fragrance Burberry Body, 1st September 2011. Described as the brands most sensual to date and set to be backed by an impressive portfolio of 'Burberry Bodies' shot my the extraordinary Mario Testino, and with a highly expected multi-media campaign, this perfume will surely become an iconic and sought after product for years to come.


''Burberry Body is the most exciting launch that we have ever created and captures the iconic spirit of the brand today in a striking and sensual way. Rosie's effortless style and her staggering beauty made her the natural choice as the first Burberry Body." 
- Burberry Chief Creative Officer, Christopher Bailey.

Revealing more skin than coat, the beautiful Rosie Huntington-Whiteley is to face the campaign. Wearing only a rose gold satin trench (...another item on my wish list) and shot doing her signature smoulder, she was the natural choice for Burberry...I suppose I have yet to find my own signature scent, although Guilty Gucci is definitely in the running. Could this be the one for me? 

No comments:

Post a Comment